Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Starting Weight: 252
Current Weight: 197.6
Weekly Weight Loss: -0.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 54.4 lbs
Starting BMI: 36.2
Current BMI: 28.3

As has been my norm lately, I don't have much to report. Not much movement on the scale this week, but I will take a small loss after last weeks gain, and considering the holiday weekend with cookouts etc.

I'm looking forward to a normal week. I have picked up my C25K training after my recent illness and am getting ready to start week 7, which means there are no more walking segments left. It's straight out running from here on out. I'm also working on a schedule for a summer conditioning program for my hockey team, which I will take part in as well (if I can keep up with them).

3 comments:

  1. You can always jog slower at week 7. But before you know it, you forget about the walking rests

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete