Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Starting Weight: 252
Current Weight: 200.6
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.8 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 51.4 lbs
Starting BMI: 36.2
Current BMI: 28.8

This was the smallest weekly weight loss I have had since I started but the good news is I'm not at all disappointed or frustrated. I knew my pace of would slow down at some point. I had lots of opportunities for my healthier lifestyle to be derailed (especially this weekend), but I stuck to the plan pretty closely. Most importantly I feel great.

I tried on the last pair of jeans that I could wear when I was my weaviest this weekend. While I still feel like I have plenty to lose, it was nice seeing how big those jeans are now. I'll try to get a picture in them tonight and post it tomorrow.

If all goes well next week at this time the number on the scale when I step on will begin with a 1.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss and WOW! You are so close to onederland!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete