Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In The Red

I spent the first 12 years of my "professional" life in the mortgage business (I'm fairly certain I'm not the one responsible for the mortgage meltdown, but who knows!) I have spent the last couple of years in the accounting services area of a university, although I'm not a bean counter. But now that I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle I have been counting a lot of beans. Well, at least the calories, carbs, protein, fiber etc. in beans.

But I digress.

I have always tried to be "in the black" with almost everything I have ever done in my life. Trying to lose weight has finally given me a good reason to be "in the red".

Being "in the red" sure is a great feeling!

P.S. Please don't tell my boss I said that!

1 comment:

  1. Kinda like golf in that we're always gunning for a lower number. Just hope we're more successful at it with dieting than I am with golf.

    ReplyDelete