Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Starting Weight: 252
Current Weight: 202.4
Weekly Weight Loss: -3.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 49.6 lbs
Starting BMI: 36.2
Current BMI: 29.0

This was the first weigh in using my scale at home since my class is now over. I know there's always seems to be a little difference between scales, but using my home scale is really my only option for something to use weekly. I'm staying with Monday as my weigh in day. It helps me from getting off track on the weekends.

I'm very excited about this weeks numbers. I came closer to hitting the 50 pound lost number than I thought I might. I finished week 2 of the C25K program this weekend, but I didn't get to do much outside because of the almost constant rain in Indiana.

It's getting hard to believe that within a week or two, assuming everything goes well, that I may see my weight starting with a 1 for the first time in over 20 years. I don't remember the last time I weighed under 200 pounds. I was 220 when I graduated from high school in 1989. It was probably two or three years before that that I broke the 200 pound mark.

1 comment: