Friday, April 9, 2010

Sabotage


I work on a college campus and I have a Subway about 30 feet from my office. They close early on Friday's and the manager just brought around a huge try of cookies that they were going to throw out and insisted that I take a few.

Even though I have not had one of these wonderful cookies since I started trying to live a healthier lifestyle I didn't want to be rude, because she is a very nice lady, so I took a few. I'm going to take them home for my son.

I hope there is a day when I feel like I can have a cookie now and then, but right now I'm still scared of what one cookie could/will lead to. I've worked to hard to get to the milestones I mentioned in my last post. I'm not about to let a soft, chewy, magical, chocolate chip chunk of evil stand in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment